need a quick solution on a problem state in Quantum

Certified Senior Developer

need a quick solution on a problem statement in Quantum
- Mail merge, sending multiple mails to recipients merging dynamic address and other preconfigured values, merged.Also enabling the -creation of mail contents with UI formatting bold/paragraph etc..

OriginalPostID-191736

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Here I am referring to Appian solution. Not looking for a third party integration solution.
    if you are not clear about the problem statement, I will try to explain it this way.
    1. There is an Appian interface/form where user can create a draft letter with multiple place holders.
    2. Interface should also support formatting the free text and save
    3. Once it is saved, there should be a button to say MailMerge,
    4. The mail merge feature must read all the records in the database and fill the place holders in the daft letter created
    5. If there are 500 database records, there should be 500 daft letters to be created with dynamic data.
    Hope I could explain the requirement in detail. Awaiting some quick advice.
    Here I am referring to Appian solution. Not looking for a third party integration solution.
    if you are not clear about the problem statement, I will try to explain it this way.
    1. There is an Appian interface/form where user can create a draft letter with multiple place holders.
    2. Interface should also support formatting the free text and save
    3. Once it is saved, there should be a button to say MailMerge,
    4. The mail merge feature must read all the records in the database and fill the place holders in the daft letter created
    5. If there are 500 database records, there should be 500 daft letters to be created with dynamic data.
    Hope I could explain the requirement in detail. Awaiting some quick advice.
Children
No Data