Does the getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule() not work in 7.11?

Does the getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule() not work currently in 7.11? The getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule() doesn’t seem to be injecting its “input” parameter into its “rule” parameter as advertised. Our rules are working fine otherwise. The report generates perfectly filtered when I abandon the “input” parameter and instead hardcode its value within the rule that the “rule” parameter takes. This plugin is only certified to work up to v7.10.

OriginalPostID-192791

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @kelseym Would you be able to shed more light on the behaviour you are experiencing? For instance, what is the error you are seeing when you try to generate the link by making use of the plugin? Or would you be able to confirm that the same implementation with same rule input worked on 7.10 or versions prior to it?

To the best of my knowledge, it may not be correct to say that the plugin is compatible with only so and so versions of Appian by just seeing the documentation because we can often notice that many plugins won't have updated documentation with respect to latest versions but they still do well. I think Appian cloud team or the practitioners who implemented the plugin on 7.11 would be the right persons to speak about its compatibility.
  • @kelseym Would you be able to shed more light on the behaviour you are experiencing? For instance, what is the error you are seeing when you try to generate the link by making use of the plugin? Or would you be able to confirm that the same implementation with same rule input worked on 7.10 or versions prior to it?

To the best of my knowledge, it may not be correct to say that the plugin is compatible with only so and so versions of Appian by just seeing the documentation because we can often notice that many plugins won't have updated documentation with respect to latest versions but they still do well. I think Appian cloud team or the practitioners who implemented the plugin on 7.11 would be the right persons to speak about its compatibility.
Children
No Data