I am using a!queryProcessAnalytics to fetch data from a portal report with a group context.

#queryProcessAnalytics I am using a!queryProcessAnalytics to fetch data from a portal report with a group context. I am wondering if there is a way to add a user context (and a process model context) to the report after it has already been created? In the last query filter below marked "HERE", I am returning all users in a selected group using fn!distictusers, and trying to filter the data within the a!queryProcessAnalytics based on the users in that group. It is not working because it throws an error "All “data” arrays must not contain more items than the specified “batchSize”, but “batchSize” was 25 and the largest column data array had 26 items". It works in some lower environments but not all, which makes me think its a data issue. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

a!queryProcessAnalytics(
report: local!portalReportId,
contextGroups: local!selectedDepartment,
query: a!query(

OriginalPostID-193213

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    So your task assigned to is the most likely culprit, check the data to see if one of your tasks is assigned to multiple people. Also you can clean up your data attributes by using the index function as follows:
    index(local!datasubset.data, cons!my_field_name, {})
    With this you don't need to test the value of totalCount
    Certified Lead Developer
    So your task assigned to is the most likely culprit, check the data to see if one of your tasks is assigned to multiple people. Also you can clean up your data attributes by using the index function as follows:
    index(local!datasubset.data, cons!my_field_name, {})
    With this you don't need to test the value of totalCount
Children
No Data