Can SAIL hyperlinks (to access reports or other SAIL dashboards) initialize rule inputs?

Can SAIL hyperlinks (to access reports or other SAIL dashboards) initialize rule inputs? For example - if I have a report that consolidates data by year, can I generate a hyperlink that initializes a dropdown to the year 2016, 2015, or etc.?

OriginalPostID-194402

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    This can be achieved OOTB using expression backed records, I have done this on a large scale deployment but the scenarios were very specific. When creating the a!recordLink the identifier was actually a JSON string that contained multiple fields used in the target dashboard expression. In theory you could create a record type for reports and do the same thing. There are downsides of course...
    Certified Lead Developer
    This can be achieved OOTB using expression backed records, I have done this on a large scale deployment but the scenarios were very specific. When creating the a!recordLink the identifier was actually a JSON string that contained multiple fields used in the target dashboard expression. In theory you could create a record type for reports and do the same thing. There are downsides of course...
Children
No Data