I am trying to create a task report and I have taken reference from:

Hi

I am trying to create a task report and I have taken reference from:
forum.appian.com/.../Task_Report_Tutorial.html

In my task report I have a column Assigned To. The values in this column are either Group or User which are being displayed but group is being displayed as Goup: id and user as username, PFA screenshot for your reference.
Can some one please suggest how do I display user's as well as group's name?

Thanks in advance....

OriginalPostID-199642

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents

• Hi sikhivahans

I have also gone through your rule and understood that you worked on user by using touser() and for the group you converted the value into integer using tointeger(). I have a doubt that in the beginning you have casted the input into a type with typenumber 127. What is the typename of this type number.
    Also would like to know is there any documentation which associates the typenames with typenumbers.

Thanks in advance...

• Hi sikhivahans

I have also gone through your rule and understood that you worked on user by using touser() and for the group you converted the value into integer using tointeger(). I have a doubt that in the beginning you have casted the input into a type with typenumber 127. What is the typename of this type number.
    Also would like to know is there any documentation which associates the typenames with typenumbers.

Thanks in advance...
Children
No Data