I am trying to create a task report and I have taken reference from:

Hi

I am trying to create a task report and I have taken reference from:
forum.appian.com/.../Task_Report_Tutorial.html

In my task report I have a column Assigned To. The values in this column are either Group or User which are being displayed but group is being displayed as Goup: id and user as username, PFA screenshot for your reference.
Can some one please suggest how do I display user's as well as group's name?

Thanks in advance....

OriginalPostID-199642

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I doubt how far the above code snippet works in following cases and if it doesn't work, it leads to erroneous results:

1. In case if the task has got more than one assignees.
    2. In case if the task has got both User objects and Group objects as task assignees.

In general, the expression rule should be in such a way that it should be able to handle multiple objects and also the various types(i.e. User, Group, User or Group etc) of the objects.
  • I doubt how far the above code snippet works in following cases and if it doesn't work, it leads to erroneous results:

1. In case if the task has got more than one assignees.
    2. In case if the task has got both User objects and Group objects as task assignees.

In general, the expression rule should be in such a way that it should be able to handle multiple objects and also the various types(i.e. User, Group, User or Group etc) of the objects.
Children
No Data