I am trying to create a task report and I have taken reference from:

Hi

I am trying to create a task report and I have taken reference from:
forum.appian.com/.../Task_Report_Tutorial.html

In my task report I have a column Assigned To. The values in this column are either Group or User which are being displayed but group is being displayed as Goup: id and user as username, PFA screenshot for your reference.
Can some one please suggest how do I display user's as well as group's name?

Thanks in advance....

OriginalPostID-199642

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @komalc I would suggest writing a rule which formats the data in the grid. I believe the SAIL recipe has a good and similar example at https://forum.appian.com/suite/help/7.8/SAIL_Recipes.html#Display_Processes_by_Process_Model_with_Status_Icons.

Instead of configuring the indicator in the Portal Report, just configure the average lag time and fetch the same while querying analytics.

And write a rule thereafter which gets a indicator based on the average lag time and it might look like below:

if(
    \t,
    \ta!documentImage(document: a!iconIndicator(icon: "MOVE_UP"), altText: "High"),
    \ta!documentImage(document: a!iconIndicator(icon: "MOVE_UP"), altText: "Low"),
    )

Finally apply the rule iteratively over the column data in the grid as follows:
    a!gridImageColumn(
    label:
  • @komalc I would suggest writing a rule which formats the data in the grid. I believe the SAIL recipe has a good and similar example at https://forum.appian.com/suite/help/7.8/SAIL_Recipes.html#Display_Processes_by_Process_Model_with_Status_Icons.

Instead of configuring the indicator in the Portal Report, just configure the average lag time and fetch the same while querying analytics.

And write a rule thereafter which gets a indicator based on the average lag time and it might look like below:

if(
    \t,
    \ta!documentImage(document: a!iconIndicator(icon: "MOVE_UP"), altText: "High"),
    \ta!documentImage(document: a!iconIndicator(icon: "MOVE_UP"), altText: "Low"),
    )

Finally apply the rule iteratively over the column data in the grid as follows:
    a!gridImageColumn(
    label:
Children
No Data