I am trying to create a task report and I have taken reference from:

Hi

I am trying to create a task report and I have taken reference from:
forum.appian.com/.../Task_Report_Tutorial.html

In my task report I have a column Assigned To. The values in this column are either Group or User which are being displayed but group is being displayed as Goup: id and user as username, PFA screenshot for your reference.
Can some one please suggest how do I display user's as well as group's name?

Thanks in advance....

OriginalPostID-199642

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi @sikhivahans

As written in the previous comment, my columnConfig.configuredFormatting for this column is Duration, so the way data is reflected is a combination of daya,hours,minutes and seconds. If I put a performance indicator on my portal report then I see that it discriminates on basis of days i.e. green for rows where Average Lag Time in terms of days is below 20 , yellow for rows where Average Lag Time in terms of days is between 20 and 50, redfor rows where Average Lag Time in terms of days is above 50.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards
    Komal Chauhan
  • Hi @sikhivahans

As written in the previous comment, my columnConfig.configuredFormatting for this column is Duration, so the way data is reflected is a combination of daya,hours,minutes and seconds. If I put a performance indicator on my portal report then I see that it discriminates on basis of days i.e. green for rows where Average Lag Time in terms of days is below 20 , yellow for rows where Average Lag Time in terms of days is between 20 and 50, redfor rows where Average Lag Time in terms of days is above 50.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards
    Komal Chauhan
Children
No Data