I have a problem with showing the proper info in a portal report that shows all the active tasks.

Hi,
I have a problem with showing the proper info in a portal report that shows all the active tasks. The problem is when the task is assigned to a group. At that point, the task is not shown to who it's assigned. A have created a rule to solve this issue:

=if(find("Group", tostring(ri!user)) <>0, getdistinctusers(ri!user), ri!user)

This rule works fine when tested as a rule (it expects an array of users or groups, and returns all the distinctive users that are specified + the users that are in the specified groups).
But when I use this rule in the report, it doesn't work - it shows a null value to whom the task is assigned.
That is my first problem.

My second problem is within my process model. I am trying to filter the report (from above) according to the user who started the process using the "Execute Process Report" node.
Here is how the "Additional Filter" is defined:
Assigned To =pv!requestor

When the task read from the report is assigned to a si...

OriginalPostID-204603

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @siddharthg837 & @philb
    I tried your advice, but it didn't work. I changed the value "Assigned To" from the portal report to: joinarray(tp!Assigness,";") & ";"
    In the process model, in the script task, I modified the pv!requestor to ";" & pv!requestor & ";" - but this way no value was found. I then changed it to: pv!requestor & ";" (without the first ";") and it found results from tasks assigned only to single user (the requester). The parallel tasks were not found.

@sikhivahans
    Can you please guide me a little bit more how to configure the output of the "Execute Process Report" for the value "Assigned To". As I mentioned before, I need to show the distinctive users to whom the task is assigned to (users + the users from the group to whom the task is assigned to).

Thank you again...
    BR, Bojan
  • @siddharthg837 & @philb
    I tried your advice, but it didn't work. I changed the value "Assigned To" from the portal report to: joinarray(tp!Assigness,";") & ";"
    In the process model, in the script task, I modified the pv!requestor to ";" & pv!requestor & ";" - but this way no value was found. I then changed it to: pv!requestor & ";" (without the first ";") and it found results from tasks assigned only to single user (the requester). The parallel tasks were not found.

@sikhivahans
    Can you please guide me a little bit more how to configure the output of the "Execute Process Report" for the value "Assigned To". As I mentioned before, I need to show the distinctive users to whom the task is assigned to (users + the users from the group to whom the task is assigned to).

Thank you again...
    BR, Bojan
Children
No Data