I have a Report which pulls data from a Portal Report via a!queryProcessAnalytics().

I have a Report which pulls data from a Portal Report via a!queryProcessAnalytics(). On this report I have a Start Date and End Date filter for which I would like to show Active processes submitted within a certain date range. If I enter a Start Date and an End Date, I am not able to find any processes which are Active as these processes have a Completion Date (process_completion_time) of NULL.

For example: I enter 04/13/2016 (Start Date) and 04/20/2016 (End Date). I would expect to see all Active processes submitted in between 04/13/2016 and 04/20/2016. How can I use a!queryFilter() to handle NULL values for process_completion_time?

When the process is complete or cancelled, the filters work great. However, its only Active processes which are giving me trouble. Thanks!

OriginalPostID-207715

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• @johng Hi, I would suggest going through the text file attached by me here and do let us know if it doesn't answer your question. Just in case, if the problem isn't resolved, I would suggest attaching a code snippet of the a!queryProcessAnalytics() implementation and the filters snapshot of the Portal Report as they greatly aid the practitioners to quickly resolve the issues.