with reference to my earlier posts

with reference to my earlier posts
forum.appian.com/.../e-213114
I am still not able to come to a conclusion or not able to figure out the root cause for this, Let me explain u the scenario
I have a main process(MP) model and 7 subprocesses(SP) in which all the 7 SPs have the same pv called empdetails CDT which is single.
1.Created a Task report having EMP ID as one column(value : empdetails_cdt.empID)with Context as MP and include SPs as "Yes".
2.at this time I couldn't get the values for some records in the report for emp ID.
3.rather I could see some multiple values like 123;123;123;(No Value) in the Emp ID column for some records
4.I tried changing the report context to All 7 sub processes and changed the include subprocess to "No".
5.Now what happened the values are present for all the records and the value is single which is 123
Scenario 2:
1. with the same report I added as Main process mode...

OriginalPostID-214102

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi sikhivahans, thanks for the inputs, Now I have to shoot one more question,
    Shall I change the value of the Include subprocesses to SPs and make the value to No and move it to prod, or is it ok if I move that giving Indexing like Pv!empDetails[1].empID and call the MP in report context, which one would be suitable.
    Reason for asking this is , if there is no value in empDetails, will my report give me indexing errors.?
  • Hi sikhivahans, thanks for the inputs, Now I have to shoot one more question,
    Shall I change the value of the Include subprocesses to SPs and make the value to No and move it to prod, or is it ok if I move that giving Indexing like Pv!empDetails[1].empID and call the MP in report context, which one would be suitable.
    Reason for asking this is , if there is no value in empDetails, will my report give me indexing errors.?
Children
No Data