with reference to my earlier posts

with reference to my earlier posts
forum.appian.com/.../e-213114
I am still not able to come to a conclusion or not able to figure out the root cause for this, Let me explain u the scenario
I have a main process(MP) model and 7 subprocesses(SP) in which all the 7 SPs have the same pv called empdetails CDT which is single.
1.Created a Task report having EMP ID as one column(value : empdetails_cdt.empID)with Context as MP and include SPs as "Yes".
2.at this time I couldn't get the values for some records in the report for emp ID.
3.rather I could see some multiple values like 123;123;123;(No Value) in the Emp ID column for some records
4.I tried changing the report context to All 7 sub processes and changed the include subprocess to "No".
5.Now what happened the values are present for all the records and the value is single which is 123
Scenario 2:
1. with the same report I added as Main process mode...

OriginalPostID-214102

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It's a known thing, but that breaks the filter criteria if the requirement is to obtain the data by filtering a column that can have null values. If union has to be used, we should aim at filtering null values (an additional overhead) as well in case if the same column needs to be used as a filter criteria. As index() or property() is doing the job, i guess usage of one of them should be fine.
  • It's a known thing, but that breaks the filter criteria if the requirement is to obtain the data by filtering a column that can have null values. If union has to be used, we should aim at filtering null values (an additional overhead) as well in case if the same column needs to be used as a filter criteria. As index() or property() is doing the job, i guess usage of one of them should be fine.
Children
No Data