215291 - no subject - Hi All, I am in version 7.4, I am using

Hi All, I am in version 7.4, I am using the getPortalReportDatasubset function when I am trying to read a Task Report, and Getting the First Task ID by using data[15].cells.value[1]. I am using this on click of a button to get the Task ID, to be saved into the local! variable in a SAIL code, this works perfectly fine,But when I try to execute the output in the Expression rule this is giving me an Empty result, Is there a problem with this function , or I am missing something, Could someone guide me.

TIA

OriginalPostID-215291

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @harshav As per my understanding of the issue, though you are able to get the expression working in SAIL, you aren't able to do it when it comes to the process. If so, may I please know how you have made configurations in the User Input Task/Script Task in the corresponding process? That is, did you create a input (in the User Input Task/Script Task) in the Inputs tab (If so, what is the data type of the input?) and reading the values in the Outputs from the ACP?
  • @harshav As per my understanding of the issue, though you are able to get the expression working in SAIL, you aren't able to do it when it comes to the process. If so, may I please know how you have made configurations in the User Input Task/Script Task in the corresponding process? That is, did you create a input (in the User Input Task/Script Task) in the Inputs tab (If so, what is the data type of the input?) and reading the values in the Outputs from the ACP?
Children
No Data