215291 - no subject - Hi All, I am in version 7.4, I am using

Hi All, I am in version 7.4, I am using the getPortalReportDatasubset function when I am trying to read a Task Report, and Getting the First Task ID by using data[15].cells.value[1]. I am using this on click of a button to get the Task ID, to be saved into the local! variable in a SAIL code, this works perfectly fine,But when I try to execute the output in the Expression rule this is giving me an Empty result, Is there a problem with this function , or I am missing something, Could someone guide me.

TIA

OriginalPostID-215291

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @harshav To the best of my knowledge, I don't think the user context has got anything to do in this case.

The context (Process Models as per your use-case) you provide in the Portal Report are just for saving the Report. It doesn't really how many process models you provide as context as the context is ultimately obtained from the getportalreportdatasubset().

Also I believe that the context needs to be provided because context becomes optional only in case when the category of report expects User as context. So I would suggest populating the contextIds argument with processModelIds. May I know if you are executing the expression from Designer Portal?
  • @harshav To the best of my knowledge, I don't think the user context has got anything to do in this case.

The context (Process Models as per your use-case) you provide in the Portal Report are just for saving the Report. It doesn't really how many process models you provide as context as the context is ultimately obtained from the getportalreportdatasubset().

Also I believe that the context needs to be provided because context becomes optional only in case when the category of report expects User as context. So I would suggest populating the contextIds argument with processModelIds. May I know if you are executing the expression from Designer Portal?
Children
No Data