I have a report which has a drop down and some date fields to chose from and displaying the data as bar chart field.

I have a report which has a drop down and some date fields to chose from and displaying the data as bar chart field.For the first time on selecting any option from the drop down along with date range it is giving me a white blank screen. I have used with() function in the interface. Any thoughts from anyone on this issue?

OriginalPostID-216263

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @vinitl522: Thanks for this but to fix the issue I have already provided the if condition to check whether there is data returned or not and forcefully brought the control there before displaying the bar chart. With this approach I may not need to bring the other parameters within the with() block. I want to understand when the data has been fetched why I am getting a blank white screen. If am making a change to the drop down it is displaying me the data and returning back to the previous option also works fine. Any thoughts?
  • @vinitl522: Thanks for this but to fix the issue I have already provided the if condition to check whether there is data returned or not and forcefully brought the control there before displaying the bar chart. With this approach I may not need to bring the other parameters within the with() block. I want to understand when the data has been fetched why I am getting a blank white screen. If am making a change to the drop down it is displaying me the data and returning back to the previous option also works fine. Any thoughts?
Children
No Data