Fetch a column from the reports

Hi,

I need to fetch a column details from a Report by passing processId and a variable which specifies the environment.

"queryProcessAnalytics" to fetch the details doesn't seem to work.

Any idea on this?

Thanks in advance,
Nimisha.

OriginalPostID-232179

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @nimishan I would like to let you know few things which might help you in recognising the reason of error:

1. You are making use of the contextProcessIds, this means that you are using the context is already available and you don't need any additional column that holds processId. So you don't need to really care about the type of the process Id your process is holding as the queryprocessAnalytics by default identifies the record in the Report with the help of contextProcessIds even though there isn't any column in your report that holds processId and an additional column in the report isn't needed at all.

2. contextProcessIds is of type Integer array. So it's better not to send string values to it. I hope you are aware of this, you can pass an integer value to the string and get the code working but the vice versa is not true and also the way you are passing the value creates an exception and throws an error saying that you are lacking the context. So there isn't a need to apply fn!tostring() function here when you are making use of contextProcessIds argument. Ex: contextProcessIds: {536871599,536871598}

3. What's the category of your report? If it is process based, you can straight away pass the processIds, i.e. contextProcessIds: {536871599,536871598}. If the report's context is process model based, make use of the contextProcessModels argument and filter the processes by making by use of a!query() as said by @philb.
  • @nimishan I would like to let you know few things which might help you in recognising the reason of error:

1. You are making use of the contextProcessIds, this means that you are using the context is already available and you don't need any additional column that holds processId. So you don't need to really care about the type of the process Id your process is holding as the queryprocessAnalytics by default identifies the record in the Report with the help of contextProcessIds even though there isn't any column in your report that holds processId and an additional column in the report isn't needed at all.

2. contextProcessIds is of type Integer array. So it's better not to send string values to it. I hope you are aware of this, you can pass an integer value to the string and get the code working but the vice versa is not true and also the way you are passing the value creates an exception and throws an error saying that you are lacking the context. So there isn't a need to apply fn!tostring() function here when you are making use of contextProcessIds argument. Ex: contextProcessIds: {536871599,536871598}

3. What's the category of your report? If it is process based, you can straight away pass the processIds, i.e. contextProcessIds: {536871599,536871598}. If the report's context is process model based, make use of the contextProcessModels argument and filter the processes by making by use of a!query() as said by @philb.
Children
No Data