How to get "Process Details > Process Nodes" info for multiple instance in a (Custom?) Report

I need a report that contains the Process Nodes info as per menu : Process Details > Process Nodes.
Inputs : Process Model, Output : Instance Name, DateTime of Instance Execution + Process Nodes Details.

I would appreciate any help, guidance etc on this! Thank you!

OriginalPostID-235285

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I want something close to the build in report (see attached image), only I would like two more thinks : 1- Get the report for all process model instances (and not just for the selected instance and its subprocesses ) 2- It would be nice to have a guid or uuid or some id of the nodes in the report as they are defined in Process Model (in the Process Model XML you can actually see this info, so it exists somewhere)
    I have build a functionality that reads the Process Model XML and translate it to a TREE of execution. Using the actual node data, we can estimate the coverage of the User Acceptance Tests (if the Execution passes from all nodes or leaves some nodes untested)

• I want something close to the build in report (see attached image), only I would like two more thinks : 1- Get the report for all process model instances (and not just for the selected instance and its subprocesses ) 2- It would be nice to have a guid or uuid or some id of the nodes in the report as they are defined in Process Model (in the Process Model XML you can actually see this info, so it exists somewhere)
    I have build a functionality that reads the Process Model XML and translate it to a TREE of execution. Using the actual node data, we can estimate the coverage of the User Acceptance Tests (if the Execution passes from all nodes or leaves some nodes untested)

Children
No Data