we want to display a grid report with task ID as task link and business data associated with each task.but we are able to get task id separately using queryprocessanalytics ,

we want to display a grid report with task ID as task link and business data associated with each task.but we are able to get task id separately using queryprocessanalytics , my question is how to get the business data of that particular task or available task in grid report?
Any solution will be appreciated and Thank in advance.

OriginalPostID-235287

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Business Data means that whatever data populated from CDT to that Task form.Can you please provide me guidance on how to build own process report by adding extra columns from CDT(ie: Batch number,ID,Name) ? Because for my knowledge i think queryprocessanlalytics is having specific attribute related to the report. can i get any sample report or steps do that.(we are using 16.2 version)
  • Business Data means that whatever data populated from CDT to that Task form.Can you please provide me guidance on how to build own process report by adding extra columns from CDT(ie: Batch number,ID,Name) ? Because for my knowledge i think queryprocessanlalytics is having specific attribute related to the report. can i get any sample report or steps do that.(we are using 16.2 version)
Children
No Data