we want to display a grid report with task ID as task link and business data associated with each task.but we are able to get task id separately using queryprocessanalytics ,

we want to display a grid report with task ID as task link and business data associated with each task.but we are able to get task id separately using queryprocessanalytics , my question is how to get the business data of that particular task or available task in grid report?
Any solution will be appreciated and Thank in advance.

OriginalPostID-235287

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Sorry @sikhivahans cannot expose full implementation,for testing am using code in this format
    with(
    local!report: a!queryProcessAnalytics(
    report: cons!demo_report,
    contextProcessModels:"MyModel"
    ),
    a!textField(readOnly: true, value: local!report)
    )
    Am getting the Result as :startIndex=1, batchSize=25, sort=[field=c0, ascending=true], totalCount=0, data=, identifiers=, name=demoreport, description=, columnConfigs={--List of fields in that report--}

My Question: How to Populate the Data from Report?Through ExpressionRule we need to convert to Data subset?
  • Sorry @sikhivahans cannot expose full implementation,for testing am using code in this format
    with(
    local!report: a!queryProcessAnalytics(
    report: cons!demo_report,
    contextProcessModels:"MyModel"
    ),
    a!textField(readOnly: true, value: local!report)
    )
    Am getting the Result as :startIndex=1, batchSize=25, sort=[field=c0, ascending=true], totalCount=0, data=, identifiers=, name=demoreport, description=, columnConfigs={--List of fields in that report--}

My Question: How to Populate the Data from Report?Through ExpressionRule we need to convert to Data subset?
Children
No Data