How to handle Null total count od data subset

Hi All# we have Converting Portal All request report to tempo report and added filters on that for First 1- 100 records if filter it giving proper results with all status(Completed ,cancel,In-Progress,Etc.) 101 to 200 page if I filter with Cancel ,New,Completed these data not available in 101 to 200 so it giving below error message.

Can any one have suggestion to handle this scenario,
Thanks in advanced

Expression evaluation error in rule 'eumoballrequestreport' at function a!gridField [line 69]: A grid component [label=“”] has an invalid value for “value” and “totalCount”. “startIndex” must not be greater than “totalCount”, but “startIndex” was 101 and “totalCount” was 0.

OriginalPostID-239251

Code.txt

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The above-mentioned 'Multi-valued cells require some special handling' link is no way related to the issue mentioned in the original post as far as my knowledge is considered. The issue in the post is clearly describing that the totalCount is 0 which means that there aren't any items at all and further, it's clearly stating that startIndex can't be greater than totalCount which happens if we move further in the pagingInfo and there aren't any items in the data due to a fresh query.

Whereas the issue mentioned above comment is the one that occurs when the totalCount is greater than batchSize (and it's obviously different from startIndex greater than totalCount issue) which occurs because of flattening concept afaik.
  • The above-mentioned 'Multi-valued cells require some special handling' link is no way related to the issue mentioned in the original post as far as my knowledge is considered. The issue in the post is clearly describing that the totalCount is 0 which means that there aren't any items at all and further, it's clearly stating that startIndex can't be greater than totalCount which happens if we move further in the pagingInfo and there aren't any items in the data due to a fresh query.

Whereas the issue mentioned above comment is the one that occurs when the totalCount is greater than batchSize (and it's obviously different from startIndex greater than totalCount issue) which occurs because of flattening concept afaik.
Children
No Data