Business Data from Process Variable required in Process Report

We have a process report in the context of a single process model. This process model has around 20 - 25 nested sub processes with human task(s) in it. Our requirement is to show a task report from where a group of users can view the status of various tasks (active, assigned and completed) and do reassignment if necessary.

Now we have no issue in showing the task related metrics like taskName, status, assignedTo, etc. But we also need few business process data (such as requestId, requestType, businessUnit) to be shown in the report (and option to use filters on them). All these process data are present in one particular CDT which flows across all the process models.

But here the issue is the name of process variable used in each sub process are different (since they were created by different people for various purpose and later integrated for this workf...

OriginalPostID-241727

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi sikhinvahans. I have tried this approach but the data is not coming in report. Here is what I have done,

1. Added a column for pm!id and executed the report.
    2. Extracted unique process models ids. Got a total of 21.
    3. Defined 21 constants of type Number(Integer) to hold these values.
    3. Found corresponding process model names by id. Inspected each process model and identified the variable name used in it.
    4. Built the rule as attached (last two process models does not even have any process variable of expected data type defined hence mapped null)

I tried both pasting this content directly in report column definition (not sure if there is any character limit here) / calling a rule from there and passing process varaiables as parameter. Both did not give any result. Also tried replacing fn!property with index function but no luck.

Even if the process variable is single, return type of displayvalue function is list. Does it make any difference for property function?
    Good thing is report timeout issue did not happen at any point so tweaking the code a bit may get us close. Any suggestion ?

• Hi sikhinvahans. I have tried this approach but the data is not coming in report. Here is what I have done,

1. Added a column for pm!id and executed the report.
    2. Extracted unique process models ids. Got a total of 21.
    3. Defined 21 constants of type Number(Integer) to hold these values.
    3. Found corresponding process model names by id. Inspected each process model and identified the variable name used in it.
    4. Built the rule as attached (last two process models does not even have any process variable of expected data type defined hence mapped null)

I tried both pasting this content directly in report column definition (not sure if there is any character limit here) / calling a rule from there and passing process varaiables as parameter. Both did not give any result. Also tried replacing fn!property with index function but no luck.

Even if the process variable is single, return type of displayvalue function is list. Does it make any difference for property function?
    Good thing is report timeout issue did not happen at any point so tweaking the code a bit may get us close. Any suggestion ?

Children
No Data