Business Data from Process Variable required in Process Report

We have a process report in the context of a single process model. This process model has around 20 - 25 nested sub processes with human task(s) in it. Our requirement is to show a task report from where a group of users can view the status of various tasks (active, assigned and completed) and do reassignment if necessary.

Now we have no issue in showing the task related metrics like taskName, status, assignedTo, etc. But we also need few business process data (such as requestId, requestType, businessUnit) to be shown in the report (and option to use filters on them). All these process data are present in one particular CDT which flows across all the process models.

But here the issue is the name of process variable used in each sub process are different (since they were created by different people for various purpose and later integrated for this workf...

OriginalPostID-241727

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @kumaraveln This scenario worked for me. Few things I would like to check:
    1. Did you check the 'Include data from sub-processes' option?
    2. Are the variables available for reporting?

I have tried the two options mentioned by me earlier and they worked well and another one that worked is as follows:

fn!displayvalue(
    \tpm!id,
    \t{1,2,3},
    \t{
    \ tindex(pv!myPV1,"reqId",null),
    \ tindex(pv!myPV2,"reqId",null),
    \ tindex(pv!myPV3,"reqId",null)
    \t},
    \tnull
    )
  • @kumaraveln This scenario worked for me. Few things I would like to check:
    1. Did you check the 'Include data from sub-processes' option?
    2. Are the variables available for reporting?

I have tried the two options mentioned by me earlier and they worked well and another one that worked is as follows:

fn!displayvalue(
    \tpm!id,
    \t{1,2,3},
    \t{
    \ tindex(pv!myPV1,"reqId",null),
    \ tindex(pv!myPV2,"reqId",null),
    \ tindex(pv!myPV3,"reqId",null)
    \t},
    \tnull
    )
Children
No Data