All Tasks Report

Hi All,

I need a report containing all active tasks. Right the report that gives all the tasks is either based on process model or User Context. Is there any way I can get all the Active tasks in a report?

Thanks
Rishu

OriginalPostID-259929

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I would still suggest using the process models as context, but if you'd like to use users as context then try getting all users from the group with a function such as getdistinctusers(). Also, you can specify context in the report, but you can also specify when you perform the a!queryprocessanalytics() call. You'll want to pass in the getdistinctusers() as context inside the a!queryprocessanalytics() call in order to use that context in SAIL.
  • I would still suggest using the process models as context, but if you'd like to use users as context then try getting all users from the group with a function such as getdistinctusers(). Also, you can specify context in the report, but you can also specify when you perform the a!queryprocessanalytics() call. You'll want to pass in the getdistinctusers() as context inside the a!queryprocessanalytics() call in order to use that context in SAIL.
Children
No Data