Export to Excel

Certified Associate Developer
My issue is:
I want to export may be one to two lakh of records in to an excel at a time. But i am not able to achieve this because the tool is not able to do so. So i had gone for batching(8000 records per batch) in exporting the same. Any alternatives on this?

Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-263138

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    @chitrarekhas not sure but we can try following:

1) Make the report drillable
    2) On drill call an interface which will invoke a web-api on load() (using Expression Rule)
    3) Use this Web-API to invoke a process model
    4) create 2 parameterized process variable, one for, where condition input for SQL as drillable and another as Integer for returning DocumentID

5) Use Export SQL to Excel Smart Service
    6) get the generated Document ID as Response
    7) and populate the document using toDocument(documentId) under the above Interface (Which appeared on drilldown)
    8) Use the above document under documentDownloadLink

Have a try on this, hope this will work out, please let me know whether this worked or not

Thanks

Certified Lead Developer
    @chitrarekhas not sure but we can try following:

1) Make the report drillable
    2) On drill call an interface which will invoke a web-api on load() (using Expression Rule)
    3) Use this Web-API to invoke a process model
    4) create 2 parameterized process variable, one for, where condition input for SQL as drillable and another as Integer for returning DocumentID

5) Use Export SQL to Excel Smart Service
    6) get the generated Document ID as Response
    7) and populate the document using toDocument(documentId) under the above Interface (Which appeared on drilldown)
    8) Use the above document under documentDownloadLink

Have a try on this, hope this will work out, please let me know whether this worked or not

Thanks

Children
No Data