Field not showing up in one environment only

I am having an issue with one of my reports where one of the columns in a grid isn't showing any data. The column is generated by applying a rule to some of the data in a datasubset. It was recently promoted to our production environment after testing in both are Development and Test environments with no problems.

Oddly, when I look at the interface that the report refers to the column displays correctly, so the only place it isn't working is in the report visible in tempo in one environment. Any ideas about what might be causing this?

OriginalPostID-269098

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This is just my initial guess Kyle, but I think the difference lies in the fact that you're using a!queryProcessAnalytics(), which derives its information from the context of the environment. In other words, the processes between Dev/Test/Production environments are probably going to differ (unless the info they all query is very consistent/unchanging) so I don't think, code-wise, there's anything wrong with what you've shown especially considering this has worked successfully for you in both Dev & Test.

For assurance, you can verify if your constants are actually holding values & are not just empty from the import which shouldn't be the case.
  • This is just my initial guess Kyle, but I think the difference lies in the fact that you're using a!queryProcessAnalytics(), which derives its information from the context of the environment. In other words, the processes between Dev/Test/Production environments are probably going to differ (unless the info they all query is very consistent/unchanging) so I don't think, code-wise, there's anything wrong with what you've shown especially considering this has worked successfully for you in both Dev & Test.

For assurance, you can verify if your constants are actually holding values & are not just empty from the import which shouldn't be the case.
Children
No Data