queryProcessAnalytics - reports

Hello people, is there any way to set an alias to the fields in a report in order to make the query easier to build and understand? (c1,c4) also, apparently the name field assignation does not follow the order of the columns in the report.

a!queryProcessAnalytics(
report: cons!OPEN_REIMBURSEMENT_REQUESTS,
groupContext: cons!EXPENSE_APPROVERS,
query: a!query(
pagingInfo: a!pagingInfo(startIndex: 1, batchSize: 20),
logicalExpression: a!queryLogicalExpression(
operator: "AND",
filters: {
a!queryFilter(field: "c2", operator: "includes", value: "East"),
a!queryFilter(field: "c4", operator: ">", value: 10000)
}
)
)
)

OriginalPostID-269172

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    As per @martin, I believe here still it doesn't make any sense to store column c0 , c1 etc into local! and using them for queryProcessAnalytics, because here again at initial we need to recognise the columns based on c0, c1 then instead of this, why can't we directly go for normal approach of queryProcessAnalytics, in this case also when we want to use this datasubset anywhere like grid, we need to recognise the property by column name like c0, c1, so I believe the question raised by Martin is still active, if somehow we can return a alias name from queryProcessAnalytics or else returning some meaningful name from report then only this might be more helpful
    Certified Lead Developer
    As per @martin, I believe here still it doesn't make any sense to store column c0 , c1 etc into local! and using them for queryProcessAnalytics, because here again at initial we need to recognise the columns based on c0, c1 then instead of this, why can't we directly go for normal approach of queryProcessAnalytics, in this case also when we want to use this datasubset anywhere like grid, we need to recognise the property by column name like c0, c1, so I believe the question raised by Martin is still active, if somehow we can return a alias name from queryProcessAnalytics or else returning some meaningful name from report then only this might be more helpful
Children
No Data