RPA Blue Prism integration with Appian - licensing

Does anyone know and can share how purchasing & licensing Blue Prism via Appian Corp. works? BOth tools are expensive, when purchased separately; so we are hoping that dome type of "rebate" or savings can be achieved by buying both as a "package" from Appian. The user Karthik mentioned (in a thread, Jan 2017) they created a service account and the BOT logs in to Appian using the service account credentials. Does that mean that many BOTs can use a single Appian user license? Are there other licensing models, based on number of BOTs and/or number of Appian processes or tasks?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks for the details of the use cases. Yes, we can automate this entire process using Appian and Blue Prism.

Regarding licensing:
    One bot can do multiple processes so you do not need multiple bot licenses
    A user license will be needed for the agent to use Appian.

I would also like to tell you that Appian now has a new offering for contact centre operations that brings together a lot of new capabilities (in addition to RPA) www.appian.com/.../
    we announced this last month at Appian World 2018 so there may be even greater potential for automation and customer experience improvement for your scenario. I encourage you to reach out to Appian Account team to get the details about licensing and the new intelligent contact centre solution.

Thanks!
  • Thanks for the details of the use cases. Yes, we can automate this entire process using Appian and Blue Prism.

Regarding licensing:
    One bot can do multiple processes so you do not need multiple bot licenses
    A user license will be needed for the agent to use Appian.

I would also like to tell you that Appian now has a new offering for contact centre operations that brings together a lot of new capabilities (in addition to RPA) www.appian.com/.../
    we announced this last month at Appian World 2018 so there may be even greater potential for automation and customer experience improvement for your scenario. I encourage you to reach out to Appian Account team to get the details about licensing and the new intelligent contact centre solution.

Thanks!
Children
No Data