UiPath OAuth2 Authentication and Connected System

I am trying to get a connection to UiPath using OAuth2. Note that I am a new UiPath user, so the workarounds for older accounts do not work in my scenario. I do not have a tenant username or password, I can only connect via API calls. UiPath documentation suggests using a Grant Type of Refresh Token; I am able to see the authentication in Appian, but I can do nothing further with the response it seems. My best guess is that this has to do with the Grant Type. Has anyone been able to find a workaround?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • There is a Connected System for UiPath Public Cloud.

If you wanted to create an HTTP connected system, and custom integrations then this is possible. You would need to create an integration to retrieve an accessToken. I have included screenshots of an integration that retrieves an accesstoken from public cloud instance.

The refresh token can now be retrieved from the service instance. Just go to the "Services" page of the UiPath Public Cloud platform, and click the ellipsis under action for your service, click API Access. The User Key can be used as the refresh token now.

HTTP CS

Get accesstoken rule

UiPath API Access service account

• There is a Connected System for UiPath Public Cloud.

If you wanted to create an HTTP connected system, and custom integrations then this is possible. You would need to create an integration to retrieve an accessToken. I have included screenshots of an integration that retrieves an accesstoken from public cloud instance.

The refresh token can now be retrieved from the service instance. Just go to the "Services" page of the UiPath Public Cloud platform, and click the ellipsis under action for your service, click API Access. The User Key can be used as the refresh token now.

HTTP CS

Get accesstoken rule

UiPath API Access service account

Children
No Data