Start RPA robot in already opened web browser

Hi,

I am trying to integrate a bot which should work in an already opened browser tab. Current samples and examples are opening a new browser process and I am unable to figure out how to make the bot to work with already opened browser tab.

Can someone point to the right resources to achieve the same.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  •  Thanks. I can use remote debugger options of Chrome driver using setCapabilities to connect to an already opened browser session. But I am looking for a native way using Appian RPA apis (something similar to UiPath Attach Browser).

Bot which I am creating would be an attended bot which will be triggered by an user action and will perform some action in the existing browser session.  I have looked at Falcon and Keyboard options which seems to be counterintuitive way for what I am trying to achieve.

•  Thanks. I can use remote debugger options of Chrome driver using setCapabilities to connect to an already opened browser session. But I am looking for a native way using Appian RPA apis (something similar to UiPath Attach Browser).

Bot which I am creating would be an attended bot which will be triggered by an user action and will perform some action in the existing browser session.  I have looked at Falcon and Keyboard options which seems to be counterintuitive way for what I am trying to achieve.

Children