Exception thrown on agent

Hi Everyone.

I'm trying to execute the robot that I created with the Course 101, but when I execute it,  the log shows the following error.

Even if I click on "Check References" button, the following error is shown

Can somebody help me? Thanks !

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Jonathan,

This error message indicates that your robotic process is unable to find its dependencies in the Nexus repository. This is most commonly caused by a mismatch between the robotic process configuration "Technical Information" section in the RPA Console and the Nexus repository.

To check this, I recommend navigating to the Jidoka repository in Nexus at <subdomain>.appiancloud.com/rpa-repo and entering the folder structure mentioned in the error message: /com/novayre/jidoka/robot/test/HelloWorldTraing2/0.0.1

The folder structure is defined by <repository>/<group>/<Robotic Process>/<Version>, so if any of these are mismatched then the robot will fail to find its dependencies.

If you are unable to find any files in Nexus related to this robotic process, then it is likely that something went wrong upon creating the tutorial robotic process. In that case, I recommend recreating a new tutorial robotic process, ensuring that you wait after clicking "OK" to be prompted with the robotic process zip download. It is during this time that the tutorial files are pushed from the RPA console to Nexus.

I hope this is helpful!

• Hi Daniel, thanks for your answer.

I navigated to the repository in Nexus and I can see all these files.

As you can see,  the path is the same as the error shows, but as you said, maybe someting went wrong upon creating the robotic process tutorial. I'm going to create it again and  I'll let you know if it works or not.

Reply Children
No Data