User Defined Repository

Certified Lead Developer

Can't we deploy the java code to a custom repository that is created in nexus? When you click on "Create Robot Process" in console, the repositories dropdown doesn't show the custom created repository! 

Also is there a way by which we do the steps as mentioned in this below doc where we do the java steps first and import that into console? I am using a appian trial website btw.

https://docs.appian.com/suite/help/20.2/rpa/setup/maven-setup.html

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Yes, you can use your custom repository. Just add your  new repository to the list of repositories defined in Appian RPA.
    The Repositories screen allows you to manage the Maven repositories that will be used by the robots to download the dependencies needed to execute.

Click on the Repositories icon in the toolbar in Robotic processes

You should be aware that this option is only available for administrators.

Regarding your second comment,   the list of the repositories defined within the CONSOLE, determines the precedence order of the repositories. Dependencies are resolved in cascade, that is, if it is not found in the first repository, subsequent repositories are tried top-down, the one with the lowest cardinality first. The recommended order is to put specific repositories first and then the general ones.

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to jesusp0002

I don't see the repositories icon assuming I am not set as an RPA administrator. So how would I become an RPA administrator?  I am currently using a trial appian site provided by appian itself for free. Is there any restriction on this site?

Reply Children
No Data