Nexus repository not recognized as nexus repo

Hi to all, I've a problem with nexus repository, I'm able to deploy my code on repository, but I would to download the robots code to another pc to collaborate with my colleague. In Maven settings I'm getting an error on update of appian rpa nexus repo, I attach here a screenshot, with the message: "Repository is non nexus repo, or does not indexed". How can I resolve this problem? I use IntelliJ IDEA Community

Thank you

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Antonio,

Thanks for your question. It seems that you are trying to establish some version control using Nexus. Nexus is a repository of binary files and not human readable code, so it is actually impossible to retrieve the code once it is successfully deployed, as you are already experiencing. I'd rather recommend you to have a look to Git or SVN version control solutions in order to share the code with your colleague and its changes.

• Hi Antonio,

Thanks for your question. It seems that you are trying to establish some version control using Nexus. Nexus is a repository of binary files and not human readable code, so it is actually impossible to retrieve the code once it is successfully deployed, as you are already experiencing. I'd rather recommend you to have a look to Git or SVN version control solutions in order to share the code with your colleague and its changes.

Children
No Data