How to capture the bot exception in clean up section

Hey,

How to capture the Bot exception in the "Clean Up" section of the Bot.

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hi thara,
    your question is impossible to answer regarding the total lack of information:

1.) where are you at exactly?
    2. What is your overall scneraio/context?
    3.) What do you try to archive?
    4.) Where are you stuck exactly? (I guess rpa?)

• Hi Richard and rpa folks,

Thank you! Of course, my question is regarding the appian rpa. We created no of Bots in Appian rpa w/recommanded design pattern. we are able to handling business exceptions and drive the appian process model as required.

Q. How to handle unplanned exceptions in the robotic process level. Is there any method or work around to capture the unplanned or intermitttent exceptions in "Clean Up" section?

I understand that "Clean up" section is a default section would execute at the end of process.

Thanks

• Hi Richard and rpa folks,

Thank you! Of course, my question is regarding the appian rpa. We created no of Bots in Appian rpa w/recommanded design pattern. we are able to handling business exceptions and drive the appian process model as required.

Q. How to handle unplanned exceptions in the robotic process level. Is there any method or work around to capture the unplanned or intermitttent exceptions in "Clean Up" section?

I understand that "Clean up" section is a default section would execute at the end of process.

Thanks

Children