Download PDF from client website

Hello,

I am using Appian RPA using Google Chrome to login to a client web site for downloading PDF documents. The URLs for downloading the PDFs are obtained from the web site, but on navigating to these URLs the documents are getting directly opened in browser.

Is there a way by which I can download them ? I would also like to whether there is a way by which I can directly upload these documents to Appian without downloading them to the local machine ?

Regards,

Deepak Devarajan

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• I was able to download the PDF by performing a right click on the URL and using the keyboard shortcuts to press down arrow 4 times and then press enter button. This will open the save button dialog box where I can enter the filepath and then hit enter once again for downloading the PDF. 

But I am not sure whether this is a right approach, as there might be chances that the save dialog might take more time in getting displayed. This would automatically execute the next steps before the previous step gets completely executed.

Request for any suggestions here to check whether the save dialog box have appeared or not.