Unable To Connect Appian with Uipath

Certified Senior Developer

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to connect Appian 22.4 with Uipath 22 but getting below Error

When I use the same credential with Uipath, I was able to login in uipath orchestrator

I tried changing the Url as well but same issue. Can someone please help here 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer

If you're facing a login error when connecting Appian to UiPath, ensure the following:

1. Credentials: Confirm the username and password are correct and have the required permissions in UiPath.
    2. Endpoint URL: Verify that the UiPath Orchestrator Endpoint URL is correct.
    3. Tenant Name: Check that the tenant name matches exactly with what's in UiPath Orchestrator.
    4. Authentication Method: UiPath may require token-based authentication; ensure Appian is configured for this method.
    5. Firewall/Network: Confirm there are no network issues blocking the connection.
    Certified Associate Developer

If you're facing a login error when connecting Appian to UiPath, ensure the following:

1. Credentials: Confirm the username and password are correct and have the required permissions in UiPath.
    2. Endpoint URL: Verify that the UiPath Orchestrator Endpoint URL is correct.
    3. Tenant Name: Check that the tenant name matches exactly with what's in UiPath Orchestrator.
    4. Authentication Method: UiPath may require token-based authentication; ensure Appian is configured for this method.
    5. Firewall/Network: Confirm there are no network issues blocking the connection.
Children
No Data