We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

I am getting an error in Maven Setting.

I am getting an error in Maven Setting.
With AppianRPA-configurator.exe, I am trying to do Maven Setting.
However, the error log shows up.

---------------

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Downloading from SERVER_ID: mnvk.appian.community/.../maven-metadata.xml
[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata org.apache.maven.plugins/maven-metadata.xml from/to SERVER_ID (mnvk.appian.community/.../repo): authentication failed for mnvk.appian.community/.../maven-metadata.xml, status: 401 Unauthorized
[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata org.codehaus.mojo/maven-metadata.xml from/to SERVER_ID (mnvk.appian.community/.../repo): authentication failed for mnvk.appian.community/.../maven-metadata.xml, status: 401 Unauthorized
[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin/maven-metadata.xml from/to SERVER_ID (mnvk.appian.community/.../repo): authentication failed for mnvk.appian.community/.../maven-metadata.xml, status: 401 Unauthorized
[INFO]
[INFO] ------------------< org.apache.maven:standalone-pom >-------------------
[INFO] Building Maven Stub Project (No POM) 1
[INFO] --------------------------------[ pom ]---------------------------------
[WARNING] org.apache.maven.plugins/maven-metadata.xmlfailed to transfer from mnvk.appian.community/.../repo during a previous attempt. This failure was cached in the local repository and resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of SERVER_ID has elapsed or updates are forced. Original error: Could not transfer metadata org.apache.maven.plugins/maven-metadata.xml from/to SERVER_ID (mnvk.appian.community/.../repo): authentication failed for mnvk.appian.community/.../maven-metadata.xml, status: 401 Unauthorized
[WARNING] org.codehaus.mojo/maven-metadata.xmlfailed to transfer from mnvk.appian.community/.../repo during a previous attempt. This failure was cached in the local repository and resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of SERVER_ID has elapsed or updates are forced. Original error: Could not transfer metadata org.codehaus.mojo/maven-metadata.xml from/to SERVER_ID (mnvk.appian.community/.../repo): authentication failed for mnvk.appian.community/.../maven-metadata.xml, status: 401 Unauthorized
[INFO]
[INFO] >>> maven-archetype-plugin:3.2.1:generate (default-cli) > generate-sources @ standalone-pom >>>
[INFO]
[INFO] <<< maven-archetype-plugin:3.2.1:generate (default-cli) < generate-sources @ standalone-pom <<<
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-archetype-plugin:3.2.1:generate (default-cli) @ standalone-pom ---
[INFO] Generating project in Batch mode
[WARNING] No archetype found in remote catalog. Defaulting to internal catalog
[WARNING] Archetype not found in any catalog. Falling back to central repository.
[WARNING] Add a repository with id 'archetype' in your settings.xml if archetype's repository is elsewhere.
[INFO] Downloading from SERVER_ID: mnvk.appian.community/.../robot-archetype-8.6.0.pom
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 25.875 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2023-01-05T16:45:36+09:00
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:3.2.1:generate (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: The desired archetype does not exist (com.novayre.jidoka.robot:robot-archetype:8.6.0) -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] cwiki.apache.org/.../MojoFailureException
---------------

As the log says, Downloading from mnvk.appian.community/.../robot-archetype-8.6.0.pom is failed.
So, I try to access to the URL and authedication is required.
The authedication is successful after robot-archetype-8.6.0.pom is downloaded
I think this means that the connection has no problem.

Could you tell me what makes downloading failed?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible