I'm facing this issue with the Chrome browser extension in the Appian RPA even though my Chrome version and the Chrome browser driver are of the same version, which is 110.0.5481.97.

Certified Associate Developer

Here is the Screenshot of warning which i'm facing in the Execution Log.

Earlier, it was working fine, but after the update of Google Chrome, this happened.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • From the log, it seems that the robot is still using the chrome driver version 108

My suggestions are:

- Review in the Windows Task Manager if there is a chromedriver.exe process in execution. If yes, please kill it. Maybe that old execution is using the 108 driver version.

- Check manually the chromedriver version. Go to the directory where the Driver file is located ( you can see it in the log ) and execute "chromedriver -version". Is the 110 version?

• From the log, it seems that the robot is still using the chrome driver version 108

My suggestions are:

- Review in the Windows Task Manager if there is a chromedriver.exe process in execution. If yes, please kill it. Maybe that old execution is using the 108 driver version.

- Check manually the chromedriver version. Go to the directory where the Driver file is located ( you can see it in the log ) and execute "chromedriver -version". Is the 110 version?

Children
No Data