Appian RPA, task recorder not starting

Hi,

I'm new to Appian RPA and trying to use task recorder feature to record browser interactions and convert them into robotic task action. However when I click on start Recording, my page is stuck at this

and there is no recording started.

Can anyone help me with this and tell what I'm doing wrong?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Since this recording screen only shows up after selecting an active Robot, but there may be a chance that your robot is offline (real time) as Appian shows Online status for some time even when the local host machine is offline, so make sure that you are connected to Internet on host machine.

If everything is fine there, open your robot from navigation menu and on Robot detail page look for an icon    (Relaunch agent) at the top right section and click on it to restart the agent and try recording actions now.

• Since this recording screen only shows up after selecting an active Robot, but there may be a chance that your robot is offline (real time) as Appian shows Online status for some time even when the local host machine is offline, so make sure that you are connected to Internet on host machine.

If everything is fine there, open your robot from navigation menu and on Robot detail page look for an icon    (Relaunch agent) at the top right section and click on it to restart the agent and try recording actions now.

Children