Unable to find image within the given timeout interval

Certified Senior Developer

Hi Appian folks,

We have a use case in Appian RPA where I am taking a small part from an image. I am using "Locate Image" module, changed the Search parameter to "Screen Region". But I am getting the error that says "Unable to find image within the given timeout interval". I have added the image in Support files as well. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Config:

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Make sure you are capturing the images with the 'Create support image' option on the same host machine the robot will run on. Also, try increasing the screen region. I was able to reproduce this error referencing similar coordinates found in the Element inspector, and then resolved this error using a broader range that included the original coordinates. 

• Make sure you are capturing the images with the 'Create support image' option on the same host machine the robot will run on. Also, try increasing the screen region. I was able to reproduce this error referencing similar coordinates found in the Element inspector, and then resolved this error using a broader range that included the original coordinates. 

Children