Whenever I run the RPA process and encounter issues such as process stuck near any step or failures due to XPath changes, I'm encountering an unexpected error in the execution log.
The error message reads: "To perform this action, you must first open a browser with the open browser action." even when a browser is already open and operational. Unfortunately, it appears that the system is not recognizing the open browser despite its presence.When attempting to validate element presence using the "is element present", despite setting up expressions to recheck the element 15 times within a loop, I'm encountering an issue where the loop isn't being entered, and instead, an "open browser" error is being generated.
Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible
Hello I found a solution to my earlier question. At the beginning i use to open browser & open multiple tabs in it when i close one tab Appian's assumption that I've closed the entire browser Instead of closing a tab, I'm now switching tabs and completing my process. This prevents Appian from assuming that I've closed the entire browser. But at the end of the process i am using close browser to close entire browser.
© 2023 Appian. All rights reserved.