Troubleshooting RPA Dropdown Selection: Achieving Accurate Gender Dropdown Selection in Appian

Certified Associate Developer

How can I make my RPA in Appian accurately select the gender dropdown option based on input data in a user input form? The robot is currently unable to click the dropdown correctly, and I'm looking for alternative methods to ensure accurate selection based on input.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I'm assuming you've tried to use Interact with Element - "Select Dropdown choice by..." without success, likely because you're trying to automate an Appian interface. You could try using keyboard shortcuts like "Tab" to get to the right dropdown field, and then Type Text or more keyboard shortcuts to select the option you need.

• I'm assuming you've tried to use Interact with Element - "Select Dropdown choice by..." without success, likely because you're trying to automate an Appian interface. You could try using keyboard shortcuts like "Tab" to get to the right dropdown field, and then Type Text or more keyboard shortcuts to select the option you need.

Children
No Data