Certified Associate Developer

I have installed the installer and Java V6.0 as well but not able to make my robot online in Appian. Can someone please help me to get my robot online?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi  

Please follow these steps to address the issue:

1. Delete the current robot from Appian.

2. Create a new robot with the same name you used for the previous one, as suggested earlier.

3. Download the installer again and run it on your machine.

4. If the robot is still unresponsive, verify the Java version installed on your machine to ensure it meets the Appian requirements.

5. If the issue persists, consider reinstalling the robot with the correct Java version.

These steps should help resolve the problem and get your robot back online. If you encounter any further issues, please reach out for additional assistance.

• Hi  

Please follow these steps to address the issue:

1. Delete the current robot from Appian.

2. Create a new robot with the same name you used for the previous one, as suggested earlier.

3. Download the installer again and run it on your machine.

4. If the robot is still unresponsive, verify the Java version installed on your machine to ensure it meets the Appian requirements.

5. If the issue persists, consider reinstalling the robot with the correct Java version.

These steps should help resolve the problem and get your robot back online. If you encounter any further issues, please reach out for additional assistance.

Children
No Data