Automate RPA challenge URL

Can we only use Appian RPA for automation without creating any applications from Appian? I want to create a bot for this: "">www.rpachallenge.com/.". I want to automate this site. For this automation, I have one Excel file, read the data one by one, fill it on the RPA challenge form, and click submit.
Is it possible in the Appian RPA? if possible, then how can we start the process?
is there any need to excel data store to database?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• No as per the updated version Robotic task is an object and can't be created without creating a application.

No Need to create a database table for storing the data in excel . you can do the task using following following steps

First you can give excel as a input document to the robotic task and read the data in the file using Excel action (Please refer to the academy for parse excel tutorial to know how to read the data).

Later You can store the data in variable as a map or you can take CDT to store the values 

you need create actions on how to fill the form and click on submit

put those actions in foreach loop giving items as a variable which stored Excel data by this way you can submit the application for all the entries in excel sheet

Please note that there is no empty row between the rows if an empty row is there we can get the data until that row only

I know this is a overall view of task you have posted please explore the above steps which might be helpful