Enqueue Issue With Bot

Certified Senior Developer

Hi Team,

We are Aware of all the Robot Status but whenever we execute a bot its going in enqueue mode.

The data process successfully but we are not getting data in variables because of enqueue status of bot. 

We are using these variable but getting empty value because of which its going into failure.

Also we are not able to deleted the enqueue record from robot dashboard.

Can someone please help here why its happening

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi  , Could you confirm if those robotic tasks have more than 12 nested levels? We've seen similar issues in the past when a robotic task has more than 12 nested levels. In this Appian Documentation you can see the design recommendation. You could try the following next steps:

1. Re-configure your robotic task to less than 12 levels

2. To delete those enqueued executions, switch off RPA, cancel scheduled executions and then switch on RPA again.

• Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to miguelangel.carnero

@ : We are not scheduling the RPA we are manually running and its behaving like that . 

Also I am not able to understand about level are you referring to subtask or pallete commands. 

The solution which worked for us was, We restarted the Appian instance completely and it was working fine after that but we are looking for a better way to handled such scenario. 

Thanks

•    I too am facing the same issue and also I have multiple condition branches inside the same bot which I guess Miguel above mentioned about having more than 12 nested levels, probably due to this I am also having my bot task Enqueued. How to resolve this since I am trying to abort the executions and that too isn't working.

• Hi   let me clarify it a little bit:

1. The nested levels I'm referring is when you have several nested groups or nested conditionals. We recommend not to configure +12 nested levels as you can face this kind of issues. To avoid it, you can use robotic subtasks.

2. If you have a customer site, you have to open a Support ticket to restart RPA. Before relaunching RPA, you have to cancel all scheduled executions and re-configure your robotic task to have less than 12 nested levels. If you have a Community site, you have to handle it through your Community profile.

• Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to ayushsrivastava

We restarted the Appian instance completely and it was working fine after that . you can do the same. Also we used more modular approach like we created multiple subbots and reduce the number of condition. Also we modified our bot setting and resolution as per appian recomended best practices . 

Reply Children
No Data