Robotic Process Automation (RPA) execution error

Good evening,

First of all, the robotic task can access to the virtual machine and the agent turns blue which means that everything is working but...
I'm struggling to find a proper solution to the error thrown by the robotic execution (as shown in the picture below). Does anyone know to fix it?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi  

Firstly, ensure that the specified process exists in Appian. Verify the accuracy of the process name and confirm that the process is active.

If the process is confirmed to exist, check whether the robot has sufficient read access to it; otherwise, it won't be able to execute the process. Verify that the robot possesses the necessary permissions to access the process.

Additionally, confirm that the process is deployed in the environment where the robot is currently running. This step ensures seamless execution and avoids any deployment-related issues. Keep these key points in mind to troubleshoot effectively.
    I hope this information is helpful to you.

Thanks

• Hi  

Firstly, ensure that the specified process exists in Appian. Verify the accuracy of the process name and confirm that the process is active.

If the process is confirmed to exist, check whether the robot has sufficient read access to it; otherwise, it won't be able to execute the process. Verify that the robot possesses the necessary permissions to access the process.

Additionally, confirm that the process is deployed in the environment where the robot is currently running. This step ensures seamless execution and avoids any deployment-related issues. Keep these key points in mind to troubleshoot effectively.
    I hope this information is helpful to you.

Thanks

Children