Robotic Process Automation (RPA) execution error

Good evening,

First of all, the robotic task can access to the virtual machine and the agent turns blue which means that everything is working but...
I'm struggling to find a proper solution to the error thrown by the robotic execution (as shown in the picture below). Does anyone know to fix it?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi  

First and foremost, ensure the existence of the specified process within the Appian platform. Verify the accuracy of the process name and affirm its active status.

Once the process is confirmed to exist, assess whether the robot has adequate read access to it; without sufficient permissions, the robot may encounter obstacles in executing the process. Verify that the robot possesses the necessary permissions to access and interact with the specified process.

In addition, validate that the process is deployed in the same environment where the robot is currently operating. This crucial step ensures a seamless execution process and helps prevent any potential deployment-related issues. Keeping these key points in mind will enable effective troubleshooting.

I trust this information proves valuable to you in addressing any concerns or issues that may arise.

• Hi  

First and foremost, ensure the existence of the specified process within the Appian platform. Verify the accuracy of the process name and affirm its active status.

Once the process is confirmed to exist, assess whether the robot has adequate read access to it; without sufficient permissions, the robot may encounter obstacles in executing the process. Verify that the robot possesses the necessary permissions to access and interact with the specified process.

In addition, validate that the process is deployed in the same environment where the robot is currently operating. This crucial step ensures a seamless execution process and helps prevent any potential deployment-related issues. Keeping these key points in mind will enable effective troubleshooting.

I trust this information proves valuable to you in addressing any concerns or issues that may arise.

Children
No Data