I’m trying to build an editable grid that will allow a user to create a team fro

Certified Senior Developer
I’m trying to build an editable grid that will allow a user to create a team from a list of employees.
The Main screen has read only data at the top and my intent is to have an editable grid below this data that basically consists of 3 dropdown fields.
• 1st dropdown would be a list of available employees (I’m using a query rule to get all active users from a view and used an expression rule to format the data that displays in the dropdown [i.e., lastname, firstname, # teams (they already are a member of)])
• 2nd dropdown is a list of all roles associated with the team. The user would select one of these.
• 3rd dropdown will be a list of assignments. This should be a multiple select dropdown based on the areas of expertise associated with the selected user. In other words. If ‘Smith, Mary’ was selected for the role of ‘Project Lead’, she could be assigned to multiple tasks based on what her user record indicates are her areas of exp...

ips_assignUserRolesMain.txt

OriginalPostID-170338

OriginalPostID-170338

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible