If true value with multiple fields

Hi, I am trying to get 3 fields if the condition is true but it doesn't seem to be working with brackets.. Can somebody pls shed some light. E.g. if ( condition=true, (field1 field2 , field3), "false field)

OriginalPostID-272292

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Many thanks for your response. Being a newbie I really appreciate your help. I shall try and give it a go.. I have another q- hope you can help on that too. I have created a quick app and I have a field called overdue- in the value- I have defined if statement ( if today> ri!input , " not overdue","overdue"). Although it works well in interface to give correct result, doesn't work in tempo. I am saving the value in ri!overdue. Can you pls shed some light on where am I gng wrong pls
  • Many thanks for your response. Being a newbie I really appreciate your help. I shall try and give it a go.. I have another q- hope you can help on that too. I have created a quick app and I have a field called overdue- in the value- I have defined if statement ( if today> ri!input , " not overdue","overdue"). Although it works well in interface to give correct result, doesn't work in tempo. I am saving the value in ri!overdue. Can you pls shed some light on where am I gng wrong pls
Children
No Data