If true value with multiple fields

Hi, I am trying to get 3 fields if the condition is true but it doesn't seem to be working with brackets.. Can somebody pls shed some light. E.g. if ( condition=true, (field1 field2 , field3), "false field)

OriginalPostID-272292

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    @geetp here i would like to suggest 3 things for you in order to resolve your issue,

1) For Value as well as saveInto, first of all perform null checking as i suggested using isEmpty Function, if(null,{},your code goes here) before doing any manipulation, which you are currently doing as per above attached code

2) Do not display validation message, if the conditions are met positive, because it will restrict the value to be save in Rule Input, instead try returning {}

3) declare a local variable in load as

load(
    local!val: if(
    rule!AKIAL_isEmpty(ri!record.requestReceivedDate),
    {},
    if(
    today () >workday(ri!record.requestReceivedDate,5),
    "Overdue",
    "Not Overdue")
    )
    ),
    a!formLayout(
    a!textField(..................)
    )
    )

and on saveInto of any button Click, perform following to save local! value into Rule Input

a!save(ri!record.requestReceivedDate, local!val)

That will work for you
    Certified Lead Developer
    @geetp here i would like to suggest 3 things for you in order to resolve your issue,

1) For Value as well as saveInto, first of all perform null checking as i suggested using isEmpty Function, if(null,{},your code goes here) before doing any manipulation, which you are currently doing as per above attached code

2) Do not display validation message, if the conditions are met positive, because it will restrict the value to be save in Rule Input, instead try returning {}

3) declare a local variable in load as

load(
    local!val: if(
    rule!AKIAL_isEmpty(ri!record.requestReceivedDate),
    {},
    if(
    today () >workday(ri!record.requestReceivedDate,5),
    "Overdue",
    "Not Overdue")
    )
    ),
    a!formLayout(
    a!textField(..................)
    )
    )

and on saveInto of any button Click, perform following to save local! value into Rule Input

a!save(ri!record.requestReceivedDate, local!val)

That will work for you
Children
No Data