I want to generate report. My input form should have dynamic value as below

I want to generate report.
My input form should have dynamic value as below:
Item: <name> <add new item link> //it should allow to have multiple entries while form is deployed.
all these items should be populated on template - table.

How to achieve this.. any one please share me , how can i design form where it will allow to enter multiple values for single param....

OriginalPostID-77306

OriginalPostID-77306

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @alaex.wellerI am using office 2007 document generate service where map the parameters with process variables.
    @sathya.srinivasan - there is nothing for database or comparision related.
    here, i just want to generate report through "office 2007 document genreate" service and using "user input task" as an activity where enter the values in the designed form. user input value will be populate to document template.
    Problem is , template file contain one table so, mulitple values should be populate inside the table and rows will be dynamic based on inputs given from form (user input task). how to desing user input form for allowing multiple input for single param and populate those values into table.
    Thanks
  • @alaex.wellerI am using office 2007 document generate service where map the parameters with process variables.
    @sathya.srinivasan - there is nothing for database or comparision related.
    here, i just want to generate report through "office 2007 document genreate" service and using "user input task" as an activity where enter the values in the designed form. user input value will be populate to document template.
    Problem is , template file contain one table so, mulitple values should be populate inside the table and rows will be dynamic based on inputs given from form (user input task). how to desing user input form for allowing multiple input for single param and populate those values into table.
    Thanks
Children
No Data